Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is a much debated topic in many organizations. Today, many understand the correlation between D&I, sustainable growth, business performance, innovation, brand equity and share price. But
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is a much debated topic in many organizations. Today, many understand the correlation between D&I, sustainable growth, business performance, innovation, brand equity and share price. But when it comes to execution, we are not there yet. Overall there is still a lot of work to be done in our country to create truly inclusive organizations.
Inclusiveness starts with the recognition of the need for diversity. But this is only a very first step. Building inclusive organizations requires to respond to some challenging questions:
• How can D&I create a competitive advantage?
• What do we need to do to create an inclusive, high performance culture and equitable practices in our organizations?
Under the leadership of Olivier Courtois, Senior Client Partner Advisory Services Belux and Desi Kimmins, Head of Leadership Development Solutions EMEA, Korn Ferry
As Women on Board, we are at the heart of this debate:
- How do we trigger off the discussion?
- How do Boards ensure that that organizations develop effective D&I strategies?
- How do we support key players in our organizations get into motion?
And before everything else, a fundamental question:
- How do we come to grips with our own unconscious bias?
- what research on unconscious bias reveals ?
- does unconscious bias impairs sustainable economic growth?
We look forward to seeing you soon during our next event on June 12, from 14:30 – 17:00 to share our insights and get some external perspectives. This interactive working session facilitated by Korn Ferry will be followed by a reception.
Venue: Proximus …
(Wednesday) 14:30 - 17:00