AGENDA 12:30 pm Registration and lunch (varied healthy lunch) 01.30pm Introductory speeches by Jean Hilgers, Director NBB, President of the Steering Committee of the BFF and Christine Van Rijsseghem, President of
12:30 pm Registration and lunch (varied healthy lunch)
01.30pm Introductory speeches by Jean Hilgers, Director NBB, President of the Steering Committee of the BFF and Christine Van Rijsseghem, President of Women in Finance.
01:50 pm Speech by Dirk Van Gerven, partner at NautaDutilh and author of the book “Alle mensen zijn gelijk, ook vrouwen” (“All people are equal, women too”). Focus on the topic in relation to professional careers, illustrated with examples and anecdotes.
02:10 pm Speech by Trees Paelinck, General Manager Women on Board. An overview of facts and figures, including a comparison with the general situation/attitudes in other business sectors.
02:30 pm Els Deboutte (EN): a dynamic/interactive intervention on gender diversity
03:00 pm Break (30’)
03:30 pm Panel discussion, moderated by Isabella Lenarduzzi, Founder and Managing Director of JUMP, with the following panel members:
- Marcia De Wachter, Executive Consultant
- Claire Godding, Senior Counsel Diversity, Inclusion and Societal Needs at Febelfin
- Ann Caluwaerts, Chief Corporate Affairs at Telenet
- Lieve Mostrey, CEO at Euroclear
- Guy Janssens, Head of Sustainable and Responsible Investments at BNP Paribas Fortis BNP
04:30 pm Speech by Alexander De Croo, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance and Development Cooperation
04:50 pm Signing Ceremony Charter
05:00 pm End
• Due to the international character of the topic and the participants, the event will be held in English.
• A report of the colloquium will be published in the review ‘Bank- en Financiewezen’.
Women in Finance, Women on Board and the Belgian Financial Forum (BFF)
I understand that I will be charged 50€ on cancellation shorter than 24h before the event starts or if I do no show up on the day.
(Monday) 12:30 - 17:00
Women in Finance & Belgian Financial Forum