The Diamond Sponsorship Package proposed by Women on Board to Diamond Sponsors
1. In consideration of their financial and promotional support as provided under 2) below, Women on Board offers Diamond Sponsors a package including the following elements:
The logo and name of the Diamond Sponsor will be posted on the website, in the Diamond Sponsors Section. The diamond sponsor can ask for sectorial exclusivity.
Women on Board will be available to participate in the Diamond Sponsor’s internal mentorship program and/or internal network to support female talents (e.g. WoB members mentoring the Sponsor’s high-potential women).The Diamond Sponsor will be entitled to hold one event annually in conjunction with Women on Board:
- The image, name and logo of the Diamond Sponsor will be closely associated with the event;
- The Sponsor will benefit from Women on Board’s database and network for the successful organization of this event;
- The Event will take place on the Sponsor’s premises or at another venue (to be agreed), at the Sponsor’s cost (minimum participation: 150);
- External visibility will be promoted e.g. links to chairmen & CEO’s, specialist press organizations, etc.
- All Women on Board members will be invited, as well as ‘high potential’ guests designated by other sponsors (10 guests per Gold Sponsor and 2 guests per Silver Sponsor);
- The Diamond Sponsor is entitled to invite his own guests and will be granted VIP seating;
- Diamond Sponsor information packs will be handed out to participants;
- The list of participants and contacts will be communicated to the Diamond Sponsor before the event;
- All event details will be mutually agreed.
- The name and logo of the Diamond Sponsor will be advertised at each Women on Board event, on presentation slides and other materials.
Women on Board will keep its Sponsors informed of new opportunities, providing them with ongoing visibility in association with Women on Board.
2. The Diamond Sponsor’s financial commitment to Women on Board:
- An annual payment of EUR 7,500, excl. VAT, to be paid on becoming a Diamond Sponsor and at each anniversary date, upon receipt of the invoice, to the WoB bank account IBAN BE 91 3630 6421 7676.
- The cost of the Women on Board-Diamond Sponsor Event (minimum capacity: 150).
3. The Diamond Sponsor’s non-financial commitment to Women on Board:
- Collaboration: Women on Board can only be successful with the full collaboration of its Sponsors and therefore strongly encourages them to communicate any idea or action in relation to its mission that may boost the Association and the achievement of its goals.
- Values: Sponsors are considered to be Women on Board ambassadors. They adhere to and respect the Association’s values (Diversity, Ethics and Integrity, Empathy, Sharing and Make it Happen). These values are posted on the Women on Board website.
The Diamond Sponsorship Agreement is entered into for an initial two-year period.