GUBERNA MENTORING PROGRAMME AT BOARD LEVEL
Following the success of the Pilot Mentoring Programme that Women on Board has organised in 2011-2012 in partnership with GUBERNA, and following the success of also the 2013-2014 editions, we are pleased to announce that Women on Board is partner again int he GUBERNA mentoring program at board level 2016-2017 that will start on 3 October 2016.
Objective of the programme
The program offers a Mentee, qualified and talented man or woman, the opportunity to be mentored by an experienced board chair or director (male/female).
It aims at giving opportunity to a limited number of members of Women on Board, GUBERNA, FBnet and FEB/VBO (mentees), to be mentored by experienced board members of important Belgian companies (mentors), during a period of 18 months.
The aim of the Mentoring Programme is to raise awareness on diversity and gender diversity at board level. The aim is not to improve managerial competences of the Mentees.
In the programme, a Mentor is an experienced director who will share his experience with a Mentee who would like to become a director.
- The pilot project run over 2011- 2012 (closed)
- second edition 2013-2014 (closed)
- third edition 2016-2017 (call for mentors and mentees - registration is open - closure 15-9-2016)
MENTEE: If you are a member of Women on Board and you wish to participate as a potential Mentee in the GUBERNA Mentoring Program at Board Level 2016, we invite you
2. To confirm that you are a member of FBNet Belgium, Women on Board or GUBERNA
3. If selected to agree to pay the fee (1000 € VAT included)
4. To send your CV in English together with a short letter in which you elaborate on the following points :
- What are your motivations, objectives and aspirations for the mentoring program?
- What could be your most important added value for a board of directors or board committee?
- If you are selected, which company profile do you prefer (listed, non-listed companies, public or non-profit sector, SME, …) ?
MENTOR: If you are an experienced board member or chair and wish to share your experience and contribute to the 2016 Program by participating as a Mentor, we invite you
- to read the "Briefing Note" & "The Rules of the Game" of the GUBERNA Mentoring Program at Board Level 2016
- to send your CV together with a short letter in which you elaborate on your motivations, objectives and aspirations for becoming (again) a Mentor
to Hnia Ben Salah (hnia.bensalah
For Women on Board's records, please copy firstname.lastname@example.org in when applying.
This third Edition of the Mentoring Program will be coordinated by GUBERNA in partnership with the Family Business Network in Belgium (FBNet Belgium), Federation of Enterprises of Belgium (FEB), Mercuri Urval and Women on Board.