- 16:00 - 18:00 workshop Conversational Intelligence with Albani Vrioni
- 18:00-19:00 Q&A and network drink offered by AXA
C-IQ – a game changer of the 21st century!
We are living in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) business context, which is here to stay.
To succeed, build healthier and more resilient organisations in the face of change we need to realize a shift in how we connect with the others. Next to technology, this shift from I to WE is the game changer of the 21st century.
Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ), a ground-breaking, neuroscientific framework, cracks the code on the what’s and the how’s of this shift.
Conversations shape our relationships, which shape our partnerships, culture and our reality. C-IQ enables deeper connections to surface faster, allowing for the emergence of WISE and FIT relationships, leading to higher levels of trust, to partnering and co-creating. Only 7% of communication is the language we use. And yet, 9 out of 10 conversations miss the mark.
How can you as leaders make a difference through C-IQ?
Understanding and utilizing the neuroscience of conversations will open up new lenses for you to achieve profound transformational results and build resilience in the face of change. At personal an collective level, you can contribute in revolutionising the way we interact as human beings. Fortune 500 companies are utilising C-IQ to triple their bottom line results.
In this interactive workshop, we will experience and talk about the promise of the C-IQ .
In the program:
- The alchemy of conversations
- How everyday conversations can change the brain and change the world
- Did Maslow get it wrong? What’s the implication?
- Listening to connect – the blind spots
- Leadership Myths and Rituals – what’s the point?